This article introduces Peach Aviation's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
Peach Aviation is a Japanese Low Cost Carrier, a joint venture between All Nippon Airways (ANA) and the First Eastern Investment Group, a Hong Kong-based private equity and venture capital firm.
- IATA: MM
- First Launched: 2012/10
- Main Hub: KIX
Peach Route Map
More Peach route maps.
Peach Flight Schedules
More flight schedules.
Peach Fare Rules
- Simple Peach
- Includes 10KG of carry-on, checked baggage/select seat/flight changes available with additional charges, no refunds.
- Value Peach
- Includes 10KG of carry-on and 1 checked baggage (up to 20KG), standard/ pleasure seat selection, free online date/time changes, refund will be in the form of Peach points minus processing fees.
- Prime Peach
- Includes 10KG of carry-on and 2 checked baggage (up to 20KG each), standard/ pleasure/ smart seat selection, free online date/time changes, full refund will be in the form of Peach points.
More Peach fare rules.
Peach Ticket Prices
Displaying: Ticket prices only, not including service fees and taxes.
Taxes: Varied for different government and airport (KIX PSFC JPY 2570, PSSC JPY 100)
Service Fees:JPY 400
All other fare type rules
Peach Carry-on Baggage Rules
- Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 25 cm, the total must not exceed 115cm
- Weight: 10KG
- Pieces: 1 carry on + 1 personal item
Peach Checked Baggage Rules
- Pricing Scale: Charged per piece, feed vary between routes.
- Purchase Timing: During Booking Process > Manage Booking > Airport Counters
- Dimensions: Total of L x W x H must not exceed 203cm
- Weight: 20KG per piece.
- Pieces: Fees vary for fly zones.
- Zone 3
- 1st Baggage JPY 2000
- 2nd Baggage&on JPY 2000
- Heavy Baggage & Sports Equipment may be purchased through contact center or airport counter for JPY 3050 - 5050, plus processing fee of JPY 1080.
- Zone 4
- 1st Baggage JPY 2800
- 2nd Baggage &on JPY 2800
- Heavy Baggage & Sports Equipment may be purchased through contact center or airport counter for JPY 3650 - 6250, plus processing fee of JPY 1080.
- Zone 3
Peach Seat Options 3-3
- Standard Seat 68
- Pleasure Seat 70
- Smart Seat 36
- Fast Seat 06
All seats' pitch is 103cm
Information Needed for Booking
- Contact Address, Phone, and Email
- Credit Card, Billing Address
- Member System
- Log in to view all booking made.
- May edit passenger information ahead of time.
- Mya edit credit card information ahead of time.
Do not provide online check-in services.
- Self Check-in
- You must bring the itinerary with the barcode for the kiosk to scan, either printed out or on the screen is fine.
- If multiple passengers are on the same itinerary, all passengers' passports must be scanned before printing out the boarding pass.
- Check-in Counters
- Taoyuan International Airport: 1F at Terminal 1, counter 1-3
- Kaosiung International Airport: International Terminal, check display for counters.
- Kansai International Airport: Terminal 2
- Okinawa Naba International Airport: 1F at Domestic Terminal, wait at No.4 stand of the bus area for the shuttle to the LCC Terminal.
- Check-in Times
- Counter check-in available from 2 hours to 50 minutes before departure times.
- Please be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure time.
- Peach FAQ
- Not as strict on outside food or drinks.
- Infants' ticket may not be purchased alone.
Peach Aviation has the checked luggage charged per piece, not by total weight, and with each piece max 20KG, it's something to watch out for!
A Simple Click,
365-Prices Revealed on One Chart.
Latest posts by WingShark (see all)
- TPE Airport MRT: Tutorial from Terminal 1 - March 13, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Air Busan Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Vanilla Air Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017