This article introduces HK Express' Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
HK Express (Hong Kong Express Airways) is a Hong Kong-based low-cost airline which provides scheduled air service to nine destinations in Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- IATA: UO
- Main Hub: HKG
HK Express Route Map
More HK Express Time Tables.
HK Express Fare Types
- Includes 7KG carry-on baggage, date/time change allowed with penalty fees, name/route change not allowed, no refund.
- Includes 7KG carry-on baggage, 25KG checked baggage, Up-front seat selection, date/time change allowed with penalty fees, name/route change not allowed, no refund.
- Includes 7KG carry-on baggage, 30KG checked baggage, Sweet seat selection, U-first priority check-in and pre-boarding, date/time change allowed free of charge, name/route change not allowed, no refund.
Displaying: Ticket price, taxes and service fees not included
Taxes: Varied for different government and airport
Service Fees: 23MYR per flight segment per customer
More on HK ExpressFares and Fees.
Carry-On Baggage Rules
- Dimensions:56 x 36 x 23 cm
- Weight: 7 KG
- Pieces: 1 Carry-on bag
Checked Baggage Rules
- Dimensions：Each bag must not exceed 158cm(L x W x H).
- Weight: Each bag must not exceed 32KG, offers 3 weight type, overweight baggage will be charged in 5KG increments.
- Initial Booking(During reservation)
20 kg MYR 130(Default)
25 kg MYR 180
30 kg MYR 185
- Manage My Booking(After reservation)
20 kg MYR 200
25 kg MYR 270
30 kg MYR 275
- Airport Counter
20 kg MYR 311
25 kg MYR 425
30 kg MYR 428
- Pieces: Unlimited
It's the cheapest to purchase luggage during the booking process, processing fees will be added for any baggage purchased afterwards.
More about HK Express Baggage Fees
Seat Options 3-3
- Pitch: 71 cm
- Width: 43.18 cm
- Standard Seats: MYR 23
- Upfront Seats: MYR 45
- Sweet Seats: MYR 90
It's the cheapest to purchase during the booking process, processing feeds will be added for any seating arrangements purchased afterwards.
More about HK Express Fees
- In-Flight Meals
- U-First priority Check-In and Boarding
- U-Connect Transfer Service
Information Needed for Booking
- Contact address, Phone, and Email
- Credit card, Billing address
- Offers "Book Roundtrip, to Return for Free" promotion from time to time
- Checked luggage has promotion from time to time
- Provides important travel notice
In Town Check-In
- If traveling to Hong Kong International Airport via the Airport Express train, you can check in at either Hong Kong or Kowloon station. Simply check in and collect your boarding pass 24 hours to 90 minutes before departure. The operating hours for this service is 05:30-00:30, Monday through Sunday.
- Online Check-In is only available for flights departing from Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
- Online Check-In is available from 48 hours to 90 minutes before departure time here.
- Check-In counter opens 3 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
- Boarding gate will close 20 minutes before departure.
- More Check-In options
- HK Express FAQ
- Outside Food or Drinks not allowed on the plane.
- If for any reason you miss the first sector of a roundtrip journey, the return sector is still valid. However, no refund will be given for the first sector.
HK Express Customer Relations
Hong Kong: (852) 3902 0288
Mon - Sun:08:00 - 24:00
More Customer Service Informations
A Simple Click,
365-Prices Revealed on One Chart.
Latest posts by WingShark (see all)
- TPE Airport MRT: Tutorial from Terminal 1 - March 13, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Air Busan Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Vanilla Air Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017