This article introduces Ryanair's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
Update Time: 201609
Ryanair, based in Swords, Ireland, is Europe's largest Low Cost Carriers. It operates in 33 countries, 84 destinations, and 1800 routes.
- IATA: FR
- Main Hub: DUB
Ryanair Route Map
Ryanair Fare Types
- Includes 7KG of carry-on baggage, flight/name change available with penalty fees, no refund available.
- Leisure Plus
- Includes 7KG of carry-on baggage, 20KG of checked baggage, standard seat, 30 day check-in, priority boarding, flight/name change available with penalty fees, no refund available.
- Business Plus
- Includes 7KG of carry-on baggage, 20KG of checked baggage, priority seat, priority boarding, fast track, flight/name change available for free, no refund available.
- Displaying: prices are tax-included, service fees not included
- Taxes: Varied for different government and airport
- Service Fees: No fees for Debit card transactions, fees very for transactions paid with Credit card or Paypal.
- Other fees information
Flight change(online) EUR 30 ~ 60
Name change(online) EUR 110
(Processing Fees will be added if modified at the airport counter)
Carry-On Baggage Rules
- Pieces: 1 carry-on bag + 1 small personal item
carry-on bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm
personal item 35 x 20 x 20 cm
- Weight: 10 KG
Checked Baggage Rules
- Pricing scale: According to pieces and season dates as if differs from Low to High season. Excess baggage is EUR 10 per KG.
- Low Season
From 06/04/16 - To 31/05/16
From 01/10/16 - To 20/12/16
From 05/01/17 - To 31/05/17
- High Season
From 01/06/16 - To 30/09/16
From 21/12/16 - To 04/01/17
- Low Season
- Purchase Timing: During booking process > Other purchasing channels > Airport Counters
- Pieces: No Restrictions
- Dimensions: No Restrictions
- Weight: 15KG or 20KG per piece, feed vary for Low and High Season
15 KG: GBP 10 ~ 40
20 KG: GBP 15 ~ 50
25 KG: -
30 KG: -
35 KG: -
40 KG: -
Seat Options 3-3
- Standard Seat Pitch: 76.02 cm
- Priority Seat Pitch: 81.28 ~ 82.36 cm
- Width: 43.18cm
- Travel Insurance
- Fast Track
- Priority Boarding
Information Needed for Booking
- Phone and Email
- Credit card information, billing address
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Travel Information Updates
- Airport Transfer Services
- Airport Parking Information
- Group Booking
- Car Rental Information
- City Sightseeing Buses
- Ryanair Gift Vouchers
- Online Check-In REQUIRED, Airport check-in charges extra EUR 45
- Online Check-in available from 30 days to 2 hours before departure time, 4 days to 2 hours before departure time for those who didn't choose and pay for their preferred seat.
- If there's no checked baggage, travelers may bring their boarding pass online and proceed directly to the boarding gate.
- Check-in counter opens until 40 minutes before departure time
- Please be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure time
- Boarding Gate closes 20 minutes before departure time
- English Customer Service + 44 871 246 0002
Time: Europe Central Time
Mon - Fri: 7:00 ~ 19:00
Sat: 10:00 ~ 19:00
Sun: 11:00 ~ 19:00
- More International Customer Service Information
A Simple Click,
365-Prices Revealed onOne Chart.
Latest posts by WingShark (see all)
- TPE Airport MRT: Tutorial from Terminal 1 - March 13, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Air Busan Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017
- [Budget Airline Wiki] Vanilla Air Baggage Fare Seat Terminal Customer Service - January 17, 2017